Tuesday 19 February 2008

Agile Project Management - a place to start

Over the past 2 years whenever anyone has asked me "What is Agile Project Management"? or "What is Scrum?" I have been pointing them at Ken Schwaber's talk at Google. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to get into a debate about Scrum, nor about Ken Schwaber, nor even about my Scrum Master Certification.

I do however like this Scrum video as it is a clear and concise summary related (closely) to Agile Project Management that can be absorbed within an hour of time.

Thankyou for supporting!

1 comment:

Rob Brown said...

See the second Introduction to Agile I just found and also recommend: Introduction to Agile for Traditional Project Managers by Stacia Broderick

A smarter SMART for even better collaborative Objectives (including OKRs)

My favourite coaching tools: SMART Acronym Another Update